PRE-ORDER - MANHATTAN BET (MM)

MANHATTAN BET (MANHATTAN SERIES 2)

BY

V. THEIA


🌫🌫BLURB:🌫🌫


Release Date: February 21, 2019

I BET YOU I WON’T.

He was too good for me.
Too damn young and too smart.

Mack Hennessy came into my life like one of those Tasmanian devils. A hot, beautiful whirlwind.
Entirely broke my control, shook up my existence.
Made me fall in love.
Until the real reason for his pursuit was revealed.

I BET YOU I WILL.

I fell in love with a celebrity. The world-famous Tom Cohen, international model with his pouty mouth and aloof nature.
And I screwed up.
I didn’t know what we’d become. How vital he’d be to my life.

Life lesson: NEVER MAKE A BET about anyone you want to spend your life with.

He says I’m too young.

🌫🌫BUY LINK:🌫🌫
young computer nerd and a broody celeb.


Cheers,
Your host,
Toby Aden
And you can find me here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW RELEASE - FINDING HIS MATE (MF)

BOOK TOUR - BEYOND THE VEIL (TOBY ADEN)

NEW RELEASE - WARMTH OF HIS LIGHT (MM)