NEW RELEASE - ITS ENOUGH (MM)

IT'S ENOUGH

BY

JULIA MCBRYANT



🌫🌫BOOK INFORMATION:🌫🌫
Genre: M/M erotic romance
Word Count: 6600
Release date: May 26, 2019
Platform: KU, Amazon (.99, 5 day free promo post-release)


🌫🌫BLURB:🌫🌫

"It's Enough" is a collection of 3 erotic romance shorts about Crispin and Wills, high school best friends who lost their virginity together — and whose lives have since taken very different paths. When Wills returns for Christmas break, Crispin's still madly in love. But does his best friend share the same feelings?

🌫🌫EXCERPT:🌫🌫

          “Missed you,” Crispin ventures.
          He never knows how far he can go with Wills. They may have lost their virginity together in eleventh grade, but they’ve been best friends since kindergarten. Going from best friend to I love you, Crispin’s never sure where the line is.
          “Missed you too,” Wills says. “You think I didn’t miss you?”
          Crispin shrugs.
          “I fucking missed you,” Wills tells him. “You never get it, do you, Crispin?”
          Crispin is too scared to ask what he doesn’t get, so he keeps his mouth shut. He knows what he wants it to be. You don’t get that I care about you. You don’t get that I want to make this work even if it’s across the state. You don’t get that I love you.
          Crispin kneels. Wills doesn’t know if it’s because he did it first, or if Crispin’s curious, but he groans with pleasure to feel his best friend’s tongue on his ass. He licks, licks, up and down, spreading Wills out so he can reach better. Then circles his entrance. Wills can feel himself opening almost involuntarily when Crispin’s tongue starts to move in him, just a little bit, as if he’s trying it out. Then his tongue plunges inside and Wills moans. His tight circle opens enough for Crispin to fuck him with his tongue. To swirl it inside. He keeps licking. Christ. Wills is so hard it’s difficult to keep his cock still against the bed.


🌫🌫BUY LINKS:🌫🌫
An Historical Gay Romance


🌫🌫ABOUT AUTHOR:🌫🌫

Julia McBryant is, as the saying goes, Southern born, Southern bred, and when she dies, she’ll be Southern dead. When she’s not riding her horse or writing, Julia likes to play with her German Shepherds and rescued greyhounds, make all the crafts (especially those involving glitter), and hike, especially in the North Carolina mountains. A proud resident of the prettiest city in the whole world, Julia recognized her bisexuality later in life, and has been incredibly grateful for the support she’s received in the LBGTQIA community.



🌫🌫AUTHOR INTERVIEW:🌫🌫

Q. How did you get into writing?
A. I have been writing since I could pick up a pencil. I wrote obsessively in first grade, so much that they cut me off the free writing assignments, and I won the creative writing award in 5th grade. I have an MFA in fiction; in the "real world," I'm an essayist. So I started and never, ever stopped.

Q. How I got into this is a bizarre story. 
A. I started writing fanfic for The Magicians, which people absolutely LOVED. So I kept at it. I did a big project with them, finished it fast, and asked for another. They said no, and I kind of said, well, I'll write my own damn novel then. So I did. I haven't stopped. I'm sitting on at least ten novels, a novella, and short stories collections — since January. I write crazy fast and have no life whatsoever. 

Q. Which character were easier to write in the new book (include title of current book to be shared to blog)
A. In "Like Sunshine," Wills was the easiest to write. I've written his character in another work, for one, so I was familiar with his voice; but also, the more sarcastic, snarkier tone comes more easily to me. 

Q. Is this a series? If so can we expect more of this book?
A. Wills and Crispin have a novella and eventually a novel on the way just for them.

Q. Tell us more about this series and the world building.
A. But all my books take place in an enormous interconnected universe that spans Columbia and Charleston in South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia in the United States. All the characters walk in and out of each others' books. So two of the girls they dance with in the prequel to "Like Sunshine," "It's Enough," are the main characters in my two FF novels, which Wills and Crispin play minor roles in. Wills' brother Henry has a whole trilogy, and obviously they're major players in that. I think Crispin's little sister is also going to get a novel, so they'll be in that as well. But that's just kind of floating around in my head right now.
Q. What do your writing day looks like?
A. Constant. I wake up at 5am, write until noon, homeschool my kids, then write catch-as-catch can until my husband gets home. We hang out some and then I write, write, write, write until midnight or later. I'm obsessive about it; I have no life; if I didn't love it so much I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Having ADHD and hyperfocus doesn't help either: I can write for six hours and not notice much time has passed at all. If I get stuck I move to another work (I write multiple things at once). My house is also completely and utterly a mess all the damn time. 

🌫🌫FOLLOW AUTHOR HERE:🌫🌫
Website

Cheers,
Your host,
Toby Aden
And you can find me here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW RELEASE - FINDING HIS MATE (MF)

BOOK TOUR - BEYOND THE VEIL (TOBY ADEN)

NEW RELEASE - WARMTH OF HIS LIGHT (MM)