AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - NICHOLAS BELLA

INJUSTICE (COBRA 4)
BY
NICHOLAS BELLA



Injustice: Episode Four (Cobra: The Gay Vigilante Series Book 4)

"Why can't I get this sexy silver fox out of my system?" I'm preparing for one hell of a mission in taking our Richard Tate. This guy has been the big fish I've want to catch…

GET IT:
AMAZON



COME AND GET ME (ODIN CHRONICLE)
BY
NICHOLAS BELLA



Noel: I’m finally free and able to patrol my own territory without Marco being by my side. I really appreciated everything he’s taught me, what can I say… that dig, brutal bastard grew on me. However, before I can embark on my new life as a General, I have to fulfill a debt my Father owes to the dragon king, Evander. This should be interesting. At least I’m not going alone. Dante, newly-mated to Josef, will be going with me.

GET IT:
AMAZON

ABOUT AUTHOR:

About me? Hmmm, I’m just a person with a wild imagination and a love for words who was sitting around the house one day and said, “Why hasn’t anyone written a book like this before?” As with every storyteller, I wanted to share mine with the world. I like my erotica dark, gritty, sexy… and even a little raunchy. I’m not afraid to go there, and I hope you aren’t afraid to go there with me. When I’m not writing, I love watching movies and TV shows, clubbing, biking, and hanging out with family and friends. I love life.

FIND HIM:
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
GOODREADS
TUMBLR
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW RELEASE - FINDING HIS MATE (MF)

BOOK TOUR - BEYOND THE VEIL (TOBY ADEN)

NEW RELEASE - WARMTH OF HIS LIGHT (MM)